Adventure is right around the corner, literally!
The Fairway Villas are within walking and biking distance from the new and evolving Lenexa City Center. The Lenexa City Center houses everything from shopping to restaurants to an aquatic center. Clear your schedule for a fun-packed summer full of things to do.
Saints Pub+Patio outdoor dining area
Here is a list of some of the “must see and do’s” at the Lenexa City Center:
- Lenexa Public Market: Support local businesses and merchants offer a fresh selection of foods and handcrafted products
- Saints Pub+Patio: Enjoy some of the made from scratch menu items while dining on the outdoor patio.
- Ignite Wood Fire Grill: Savor wood-fired steak or seafood from this Midwestern contemporary restaurant.
- Massage Heights: Give your body a relaxing and revitalizing massage after a long, hard day at work.
- Lenexa Public Library: Take the time to sit and read a good book every now and then.
- Hen House Market: Shop from a selection of community supported agriculture products.
- LifeTime Fitness: Join the community of fitness where there’s something for the entire family to benefit from.